Nowadays, HP Envy Printers are ruling the market and HP Envy 4500 Printer is one of the finest products in this league. It is popular among users as it also supports wireless operations and control. It is one of the smartest printers as you can use it with a smartphone wireless or through a USB cable with your PC and laptop. At times, you might face issues like HP printer offline, printer not printing, etc, for some reasons. If you want to resolve these technical issues then you have to download the HP Envy 4500 Driver.
We will now be discussing the safest methods to download HP Envy 4500 Driver on Windows. Before discussing them, you are requested to get the latest version of your HP printer driver. There are manual as well as automatic methods for HP Envy 4500 Driver download and update. For getting optimal solutions and regular updates, you are supposed to use the automatic method for your HP printer. In addition, you are advised to download the Bit Driver Updater to update all the outdated drivers on your system. It is because it will allow you to get the updates instantly and run your HP Envy 4500 Printer and any other devices smoothly on your PC.
Methods to Download and Update HP ENVY Printer Software on Windows
In the below-mentioned methods, we will be discussing the easy and safest methods to download and update HP Envy 4500 drivers. You can take the help of any of these methods to download and update the printer drivers. These methods are compatible with Windows 7,8, 10, and 11 and various other systems. After getting the latest version of the printer driver, you can also use the wireless feature of this tool easily.
Method 1: Using Bit Driver Updater for Driver Update and More (Recommended)
According to many technical experts, this method is highly recommended for the HP Envy 4500 Driver software download. So, we will be using Bit Driver Updater for HP Printer Driver Update and more. It is also the safest method or tool to get updates for outdated printers and other drivers on the internet. It’s the finest driver updater as its database is immensely huge. There is an availability of the driver backup and restore option and the update schedule is allowed. In addition, users will be finding other advanced features after downloading this tool.
Effective Steps to download HP Envy Printer Software with Bit Driver Updater
- To begin with, you should properly download and install the Bit Driver Updater
- Now, you should run this software and then click on the Scan Now button
- Next, you should update all the drivers when they appear on your screen
- Finally, you should restart the system to end the entire process successfully
Method 2: Visiting the Official HP Website to Download the Driver
The other effective method for HP Envy 4500 Driver download is to use the HP Support Website. Like any other renowned manufacturer, HP provides a support page for drivers, updates, queries, and more. So, you can visit the official website of the HP printer and download the driver.
Steps to download the printer drivers from HP Support Website
- First of all, you should visit the HP Support Website for drivers and downloads
- Now, you should click on the Printer sub-category to proceed further
- In the search bar, you are supposed to type HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series and press Enter.
- Next, you should select the Operating system installed on your PC.
- In the next steps, you should Expand: All Drivers>Driver-Product Installation Software>Basic Drivers.
- Subsequently, you should click on the Download button across the printer driver name and install the same
- Next, you should click on the button to download the HP Envy 4500 driver
- Lastly, you should restart the PC to confirm all the applied changes
Method 3: Launching the Device Manager for HP ENVY 4500 Software Download
It is the third safest method for HP Envy 4500 Driver download is the usage of the Device Manager. The tool allows you to control the internal and external devices on your PC easily.
Steps to Use Device Manager for HP Envy 4500 driver update
- First of all, you should right-click the Start button to launch the Device Manager
- Next, you should expand the sub-heads on the manager with the name Print in between.
- Now, you should look for the HP ENVY 4500 printer and right-click on it to press the Update Driver option.
- If the system requests you should select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
- In the next step, your system will get the required updates
- After getting the required updates, you should restart the PC to proceed
- 7. To conclude, after the restart, you can freely use your HP Envy 4500 Printer.
In this guest post, we have explained to you with safest and most trusted methods for HP Envy 4500 Driver download and update on any device. If you encounter any issues then you can freely contact our technical support team.